One Punch Man is one of the most viewed and loved anime show and character. Moreover, who have watched the show or not, know that his physical ability are off the charts. But that was not the case from beginning. The plot of the story is that, A 22-year old unemployed man have a desire to a superhero. Therefore, people think that one punch man workout can also give them strength.
If you aren’t familiar with the famous series. As the name suggest the manga name is One Punch Man, and the hero name is Saitama often called as bald hero. Most of the people are scared of his strength and often described as too strong to defeat. Due to a simple fact, that he can defeat his enemies with just one punch. Therefore, that how he got his name.
When Most of the people who got inspired by the Saitama, asked about one punch man workout. Saitama finally revealed the secret of his in-human strength which surprised a lot of people.
One Punch Man Workout Routine
Most of you will get surprised by how simple is One punch man workout routine is:
- 100 Push-Ups
- 10KM Running (that is around 6.2 miles)
- 100 Squats
- 100 Sit-Ups
You can chose these at any order, you like.
Repeat it for 7 days a week. That’s it!. You will be as strong as the bald hero.
History Of Saitama Workout
As we all know history is such an important aspect and everyone should know why and how the character developed.
After coming from an interview in which the 22-year’s got rejected. While going back to home, Saitama was thinking how can he become strong. At that time, he bumped into Crablante. Which is hybrid of crab and a humanoid. The Mysterious being was eating a citizen and at that time the unknown bald hero saved him.
Saitama pulls out the eye of the Crablante with his tie and defeats the carbman. Due to which, it motivates Saitama to follow his dream and become a superhero.
But despite all of that, after being the strongest man in the world. The bald hero was not a happy man, because he could defeat his enemies with just a single punch. Result of that, There was no challenger equal to him, which made him empty inside and his life less-fulfilling.
One Punch Man Workout Results
It took Saitama 3-year’s without taking a break for even a single day to reach the level; so that people can call him the strongest. If you are thinking of putting the same amount of dedication. You might be able to increase your physical capabilities. But you might not be able to take people down with just one punch.
This is not something thing be sad but something to be excited off. Because Saitama workout is one of a kind workout. it is a perfect mixture of the upper body, lower body, and the core.
It is considered to be one of the best workouts because it is a free-weight workout which focuses on strength, endurance, and lean body. The variety of compound exercises which this workout regime is beneficial for the whole body.
Each exercise focus on separate parts of the human body:
- Push-Ups: Shoulders, delts, traps, chest, and upper abs
- Sit-Ups: Abs, obliques, lower back
- Squats: Quads, hamstring, hips, calves, knees, back
- Running 10 km will significantly boost your endurance by increases VO2 (maximum rate of oxygen consumption) and mitochondrial oxidative capacity.
To get the most optimal result Saitama advice that:
Never ever use the air conditioner in the summer, or heat in the winter. so you can strengthen the mind.
Saitama Workout Benefits
Saitama Workout has sure had a good result in strength, insurance, and lean body. In addition to that, it has many other health benefits both mentally and physically.
- Muscular Endurance
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Really, really fun
- Very easy to follow
- No equipment needed, just the will to do something.
But as we know every coin has 2 sides. This workout might have some bad results, if not followed with caution.
- Not the most effective for hypertrophy (muscle size growth)
- Doesn’t build excellent force production (raw strength for heavyweights)
- Might cause serious damage to muscle, if they are under continuous stress.
One Punch Man Workout Levels
We know it is not possible to archive the same amount of fitness level as Saitama. So to help you guys, we have broken the fitness regime for all type of people. Whether you are a beginner or professional, you can select according to your preference.
- 1st Level (1-3 week): 10 push ups, sit ups, squats + 1km run
- 2nd Level (4-6 week): 20 push ups, sit ups, squats + 2km run
- 3rd Level (7-9 week): 30 push ups, sit ups, squats + 3km run
- 4th Level (9-12 week): 40 push ups, sit ups, squats + 4km run
- 5th Level (13-15 week): 50 push ups, sit ups, squats + 5km run
- 6th Level (16-19 week): 60 push ups, sit ups, squats + 6km run
- 7th Level (19-23 week): 70 push ups, sit ups, squats + 7km run
- 8th Level (24-29 week): 80 push ups, sit ups, squats + 8km run
- 9th Level (30-35 week): 90 push ups, sit ups, squats + 9km run
- 10th Level (36-40 week): 100 push ups, sit ups, squats + 10km run
you can choose a number of weeks according to your need, but it is advised to spend 3 weeks at a level to build a good endurance.
If you have any other suggestion that, how can we break this regime according to a person physical capabilities? Please let us know.
Is The One Punch Man Workout Possible?
After revealing the secret, the main question comes that is the workout even possible. The answer is yes. All you need is the dedication the same as Saitama and with that everything is possible. But if thinking of going 100 on the first day is foolish thinking. it is always advised to break it into the set, so that it is easy to follow-up.
Sure we have all heard about 2 aspects of which lead to a good healthy life. 1st we have covered i.e workout. The 2nd is, and one of the most important aspects is Diet. If you have a great workout and a bad diet, the result will be not good. But if you have a normal workout and a great diet, you can reach new heights.
We will try to help you with all the thing regarding diet. We will try to keep it as simple as we can, the same way Saitama said:
Eat three meals daily and don’t skip breakfast (a banana in the morning is fine).
This quote has told all the things we would like to say. But if still, you are not able to understand. We are here to help you. There are 2 major necessities to develop your hero strength:
- More protein – at least .8g per pound of bodyweight. Feel free to do a little more or a little less, but know that you likely won’t need more than that.
- More vegetables – to make bowel movements easier, to balance your body’s PH, and to get some vitamins and minerals.
If you are more serious about your muscle gain you can get protein powder. Moreover, if you are working out 3 days or more, or if have less protein-rich. Protein powder is good a source for your essential protein and amino-acid.
Conclusion, One Punch Man Workout Challenge
Sure Saitama has one of the strongest manga characters. Sure you can’t have the same level of strength because it still a fictional character. But still, it is one of the best workout other, not because of its high level of endurance; but a free-weight workout to provide the same kind of result is rare. In the end, it is always advised to ask you dentition and trainer before starting.